Documents required demolition permit issuance:
1. Application form;
2. Ownership documents – presented copies and closing the tabulation;
3. Certificate of Urbanism – related plans (photocopy);
4. Debris transport contract – signed with a company sanitation authority;
5. Certificate – General Directorate of Taxes Local tax on the value of the building to establish the tax;
6. Demolition Technical documentation – compiled by a company or authorized person; survey of buildings which demolishes; technical report; sections, facades; data sheet of the real estate;
7. Proof of payment of the fee for issuing demolition permits – depending on the value of the building tax under tax certificate Directorate of Local Taxes.